Saturday, January 14, 2006

Wonderful Weekend in San Francisco

I apologize for having failed to make an entry over the last couple of weeks. I have been rather busy and involved over the past 2 weeks.

first, let me thank everyone for the lovely comments to my last post. The comments and encouragements were delighttful.

Sir and I have just returned from a few days in San Francisco which was fun. We went up there to let him attend a business meeting mid week, then to attend a party with some friends.

In particular, the last couple of days we have spent wandering the streets of San Francisco (A very fun old TV show ...Michael DOuglas' forst) shopping and siteseeing. Today we went to the new de Young museum (a disappointment) and spent time in art and photography galleries.

The weather was fine until late last night when we were returning from our firends' house in Pacific Heights. The rain was actually quite nice for being covered in a latex burqa.

We visited our friends and I was subjected to a wonderful session by the very dominant woman we visited. She had me selaed in an inflatable bag, suspended form her ceiling, able to see bu tnot speak as she severely dominated two male slaves in total latex enclosure. She did some very heavy things to them (and to me for that matter) and Sir, enjoyed himself watching, and participating.

It was a lovely time.

Maid has been away for the last week visiting her family. She asked for the opportunity to do so andwe allowed it. However, I am misisng her incredibly. The little trip to SF was a wonderful distraction although bathing and dressing by myself in our hotel suite was a challenge.

Things should get back to normal this next week.

My encasement remains total and the friends we visited were very impressed with Sir's training of me. Of course I was subjected to her commands and attentions as she felt were best, but I have to say that watching how she dommed her two male slaves (one her hsuband) while I was immobilized, silenced and with my breathing controlled was amazingly exciting. Sir agreed and he stood behind me while I was supended, whipping me through the bag and watcing what she did to her males.

While we were in SF, we also had the enjoyment of meeting a very nice young lady at the hotel bar. She was dressed in beautiful red rubber...a corsage dress, tight around her bust and down to just above the knee. We chatted and shared a drink. She was just waiting for her boyfriend after work. She was a little tentative about my burqa, but I was ungagged and was able to join in the chat.

So 'street rubber' is coming...slowly, but surely.

Regards
Lady

3 comments:

Cariad's Master said...

An eagerly awaited for and wonderful post again.

Sounds like a good trip all round apart from the disappointing new gallery.

The "playtime" sounds wonderful.

I wonder if you have heard of the "more than rumblings" going on in The Netherlands, where they are seriously thinking of banning the Burqa. Saw a TV report on Friday about it (more here...http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4549730.stm). For a country so liberal to be doing this shows the impact of the politics of terrorism. Sad, the world is changing rapidly.

Anyway, enough of that. Your blog posts cheer me up no end to know that there are people enjoying themselves and not harming others.

So a belated Blwyddwyn Newydd Dda (Happy New Year in Welsh) to Sir, you and maid, and I look forward to your future posts.

Cariad's Master

Anonymous said...

You are leading a fascinating life. It would be interesting to hear how Sir initially started being involved in this rubber world you now both share. How and when did he start this and when and where did you become a part of his pursuit of rubber pleasures. Just a thought.

Matt D said...

What hotel was that? lol