Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What a day!
Sir and I arrived at the airport for our flight to the US about 3 hours ahead of departure only to find the flight was delayed by an hour. The line of people checking in wrapped nearly all the way around the line of ticket agents booths and the wait for economy class checkin was at least 2 hours. These airlines are absolutely ridiculous about how they check people in.

Fortunately, the first class check in was much shorter and we only had to stand in line about 20 minutes. The airport was incredibly busy, but we managed to get the process out of the way fairly quickly. For international checkin I have to ask for a female checker and we retire to a private room where I raise my burqa and show her my face. I wear an open faced hood that looks very much like one of the new 'sport hijabs' that are being sold so devout girls can participate in sports at schools.

I was not alone in being veiled and having to go through these procedures, however. I saw at least a dozen niqabis and three more burqas going through the security lines with me. I was the only one in a 'rubber rain burqa', but they were there.

Today I am travelling in white which means the white burqa with its builtin hood. Usually I leave the interior hood off when I wear the white for travelling until after the security inspection, or put it on backwards and unzipped just to hold it and the burqa in place. But I am in a restless and somewhat mischievious mood today, so I decided to go ahead and wear the hood this morning, sealing my face beneath two layers of latex and my head under three.

I find I am wanting to be 'OUT' more and more with regard to my rubberization. I recognize that we can't quite go out hooded and gagged in public yet, that the burqa is still a socially necessary garment to cover the fact that I am in rubber encasement and silencing enclosure, but I do like the idea of more people knowing that I am in head to toe rubber benath my burqa. Put it down to latent exhibitionism.

I would probably still wear the burqa anyway because there is no more beautiful and useful garment to my way of thinking. It swirls dramatically, drapes mysteriously, warms me and protects me from the outer world.

Thus, when I had to lift my burqa to show my face, the security checker got a long look at my totally rubbered face, pepperpot eyes and mouthless face. Those of you who were with me on camera in yahoo chat last night will recall that face when I lifted the burqa for your viewing pleasure :)

She was astounded at first and about to get touchy about seeing my face when I reached up and unzipped the hood and slid it off showing her my naked face peering out of the smooth whiteness of my open faced hood, all hair hidden beneath rubber that covers my forehead, my ears, and my chin and neck like a nun's white rubber wimple. At that she calmed down, but asked what the hood was all about.

I explained that my husband and I believed women should be fully covered in public and this was our way. She shook her head but stamped my boarding pass as 'DOCS OK' and told me to get dressed. As she watched, I slid the excessively tight burqa hood back over my face and head, pulling it into total enclosing shape with one white gloved hand while groping for the zipper with the other. I always have trouble with that zipper and was about to ask her to pull it down for me to seal me in and gag me properly when it slipped down perfectly and I was once again properly sealed away. I let out a relieved breath which made the nostril holes flutter and took a moment to adjust the position and fit of the silencing hood properly so I could see her clearly through the pepperpot eyes. I then slowly draped the burqa over my rubbered face, watching her reaction. She was fascinated, but I have to say it was fascination in something she did not care for. Ah well, different strokes and all that.

I should describe my ensemble for travelling today. I am in a white latex dress with leg of mutton sleeves that are very tight from just above the elbow to the wrist. These are covering opera length white rubber gloves so the tightness over my arms is incredible. The skirt of this dress is ankle length and quite tight and hobbles my steps effectively. I usually wear loose dresses to travel in, but Sir has been insisting on more restriction in my dress and pencil skirts are back in. Of course, most designers are not thinking about this much 'pencil' :)

I am corseted, of course, in a matching white rubber corset and stockings which are held up under the dress by the corset suspenders. White latex knee boots with 5 inch spike heels that zip up the back complete the picture.

The dress has a high collar but is very plain and unadorned. However, there are contrasting coloured ruffles in black at the throat and wrists.

I wear a matching hood which covers the entire face and has fairly small eye cutouts and an exceedingly small mouth. I can barely speak even with just this and eating is through a straw. The hood zips down the back and the neck of the hood fits under the collar of the dress so my head appears to be floating on a wave of black ruffled rubber.

The flight was bumpy and not very comfortable, but I just sat strapped in my seat and slept andread a bit. There wwas one of the niqabis I had seen in the airport up in firstclass and I nodded at another who went back into coach as we were boarding. We veiled ladies are becoming as common as dirt! :)

We've landed and made it back through customs into the US. Our connecting flight has been cancelled, though, and we are waiting for a later one. So we have just come from a light dinner...liquid for me, and I am very tired. I'll write more later.

Regards
Lady

9 comments:

SanderO said...

You arrived safely and that's what counts. Travel is usually not very pleasant, is it?

Dark

Anonymous said...

Have you ever gone outside hooded before (besides in Tokyo) and if so what was the resopnse?

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think airport security is a part of the entertainment of travelling. You just have to grin and bear it.

Last week I got selected for special screening (because I'd lost my driver's license). The lady rifling through my carry on completely ignored the double-boned black leather corset and thigh-hi black latex stockings, but held up my pink fuzzy slippers instead for everyone to see and asked her supervisor whether she needed to swab them for explosive residue.

They must have had some CIA warning about terrorists with pink fuzzy slippers.

Glad to hear you made it through without too much trouble, though.

J in San Jose (who admittedly sometimes takes off the high heels when they hurt and satisfies his pink fuzzy slipper fetish.)

Anonymous said...

Dear latexlady, another captivating spellbinding article written by you. I really enjoy your posts and I would like to wish Sir and yourself a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year. I lookforward to your new writings. Regards derryrubberone, likeitniceandtight

Anonymous said...

I think the hobble skirting and higher heels is a great addition to Sir's control of you. I understand that these are becoming a part of your regular attire regime.

How many hours per day are you typically heeled, hobbled and corseted?

Anonymous said...

Dear Lady,

Thank you once again, for sharing. I always look forward to each and every post.

I also enjoyed the entry as well about your dinner in Dublin, with Kermit and Anne Marie, and their rubber maid, Laurel.

Wishing Happy Holidays, to you & Sir, and a safe & prosperous New Year.

mayfleur_35 from Canada

Anonymous said...

wish you and SIR all best for 2008 and in good health ,( in case you dont get my e mail greeting.)

formerly dutchbloke2007

Anonymous said...

Dearest Lady:

Thank you for continuing to write about the ongoings in your life.

I, for one, am thrilled to have "found you" again.

Wishing you, Sir and your family a happy and healthy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happpy new year Lady and Sir.

I enjoyed reading about your Xmas along with the wonderful dinner experience in Dublin.

Thanks again for sharing your latex lifestyle with us all.