Thursday, December 16, 2004

Let's come up to date

Sir has ordered me to create this blog to document my latest changes in our long lifestyle. But I think it makes sense to explain a bit of who I am and why we live the way we do.

I discovered I was submissive when I had my first sexual relationship at 16. My lover was a senior girl and she took my virginity. She also introduced me to BDSM games and D/s. But after high school we went to different Universities.

In 1973 I met my Dom, Latex Gent, at university. He introduced me to latex-centric BDSM. We married in 1975 and I have been living in a D/s relationship ever since. While I am bisexual with a preference for female lovers, Sir has been the perfect Dom for me and I have been quite happily married for almost 30 years.

What this has meant is that I am fully trained in just about every rubber ritual imaginable. Sir is very willing to experiement with me. And I am very willing to participate.

We've lived in the Dallas area for many years, but moved to the UK for a few years in the 80's. While there, we became much more involved in the emerging rubber scene and even had the opportunity to meet and learn from John Sutcliffe.

For years I have been an educator. First pre-school and elementary education, then corporate software training. But recently, Sir has had me quit my job and I am now a 24/7 stay-at-home sub.

I have, for the past 25 years, worn SOME latex every day. For the last 10 years I have slept in latex night gowns and and under latex sheets. For the last 6 years we have owned a vacuum bed and I occassionally sleep all night in it.

Two and a half years ago, we acquired a live-in 24 hour rubber maid. She lives with us and is my personal maid. She bathes and dresses me and cooks and cleans for us. She also participates in our scenes.

We play medical scenes, breath control scenes, heavy enclosure, suspension and bondage and lots of BDSM scenes and other scenarios. Sir has an active imagination and has, for 30+ years, kept upping the ante on our experimentation and games. We enjoy a lot of inflatable and hood games. I love hoods and gags and I particularly enjoy full enclosure and restrictive clothing.

I have typically worn rubber streetwear for years whenever I could. Sir has always encouraged me to be open about our fetish and so I have worn rubber to dinner, theater, family gatherings, even on airplanes when I travel. Until I quit my job, I even wore rubber stockings, panties, and corset under my business suits at work.

Sir and I have always been interested in ethnic costume and the fetish possibilities in them. For example, I have a red rubber kimono, a rubber karmeez, and a rubber burqa. Recently he had me adopt a very strict discipline with respect to public dress. I am now required to completely cover my body, face and hands in public and I am not allowed to speak in public anymore. To accomplish this, I wear the rubber burqa over my usual rubbber dress or suit and I am gagged under it.

I always dress somewhat formally as we lead a somewhat formal lifestyle. For example, I am not allowed to wear slacks or pants. I must always be dressed in dresses, skirt suits, or evening gowns, even around the house.

These changes have come on since Sir and I moved to Northern California. The more diverse and tolerant environment here makes it possible for us to explore our fetishes more publicly than we have been able to in all our years of living in Texas. He wants me to document the next several months as I adapt to total 24/7 submission discipline. We'll see how this goes. I don't know how often I will be able to update the blog here, but I will make as many entries as I can.

Respectfully
A Latex Lady


No comments: