Thursday, December 30, 2004

Christmas ... With Family

While we are not religious, Sir and i do keep Christmas. We enjoy a tree and having family come in and presents and lights and all the trimmings. I suppose we are celebrating the solstice as much as anything...the turning of the year and the return of longer days.

After my little adventure shopping at the mall, I had finished wrapping sir's presents and those for our son. He was visiting us in our new California home for the holiday. I was a little trepidatious about his visit, since he hadn't been told about our new experiment. But he was used ot seeing me in latex street wear, so I didn't think we would have too much toruble.

Our son is a rubberist as well. He's 25 now and came out to us a few years ago after he graduated university. As I said, Sir and I have worn street rubber for decades, never saying anything about it as a fetish. he was used to what he used to call my "shiny" clothes that I wore on weekends and in the evening. so, when he showed up for a visit a few years ago in latex jeans and t shirt and explained that he was into it as well, we all just shrugged and moved on. We didn't discuss his sexual proclivities or ours ... just our respective fahion sense.

We had to collect him at the airport on Christmas eve, which ment another burqa-bound outing for me. I had not been to an airport in full enclosure before and I was quite concerned about security people being weirded outr by it. Sir told me it would be no problem as we were not going behind security, but I was still nervous. He had me wear a full enclosure catsuit of thin, clear rubber, with open eyes and a black hood with no mouth, so I was gagged, but only while out in public.

Over that I was corseted, booted, gloved, and dressed in a long, straight dress with high collar and long sleeves in black rubber...it's not one of my favorite, full skirted dresses, but still, quite normal for wearing on the street. While straight, it is not slinky tight, but fairly loose and it stops mid calf. I've worn it many times in public in the past...just never hooded and covered by my shroud.

I have actually started to enjoy looking at myself in the mirror when i wear the burqa. It is a quite a nice garment, loose and flowing as the rubber is very light. It falls all the way to the floor of course...and even drags a little to cover my feet. My boots all have at least four inch heels, so it is quite long to keep even them from being seen. I had a little trouble at fist learnign to walk in it without tripping, but it's better now.

We drove to the airport with me sittting in the front seat. I haven't tried to drive in the burqa, but I understand Saudi women do sometimes, so I suppose I could learn. Of course, Sir's attitude at the moment is that I am not allowed to. vision is quite restricted...no peripheral vision at all, but I don't really feel limited in sight when I wear it. not sure what a cop would do if he stopped a burqa-d woman and had to ask for ID only to discover she couldn't speak!

Several people in the parking garage and the ticket area stared at us as we walked in, but no one said anything. There was a large crowd of folks waiting for family to arrive and they were certainly multi-cultural. I saw several muslima in hajib and jilbab coats and no one paid them much attentiton. As I said, we took a few stares, but no one made a big deal of the burqa'd woman awaiting her son.

Sir wore his latex jeans over his catsuit. he's been wearing rubber almost as much as I have since we started this little venture. it was cool and he slipped his leather bomber over that, but made no attempt to hide the rubber top portion of the catsuit. He decided ai would be comfortable enough in three layers and I didn't have any other coat on. I think, if I had to wear a coat, I would wear it under the burqa, not over.

We didn't have long to wait. Our son walked out of security after we'd been there only a few minutes. he was dressed in a pair of latex jeans and a white cotton tee-shirt. I DID see a look of surprise on his face as he saw his father, then realized I was the one next to him. He walked up and said, "what's this?" and Sir just told him it was something new...he would explain as we headed for the car.

I couldn't say anything, but I reached up and kissed him through the burqa. He seemed Ok with that and we headed for the car. Sir explained that we had entered a new stage of our rubber life and that I was going to be encased for the entire time of his visit. he laid out the ground rules...full enclosure, gagged when in public, no showing my face and no contact with anything on my skin except rubber. Son's reaction was, "cool!"

He had some questions, about things like shopping, going out, what would I wear around the house...but seemed to quickly click to the fact that I couldn't answer until we got home and that other than that, things would be pretty normal.

Once we got home I removed the burqa and the black hood. Son actually said I looked good in the clear rubber hood of the catsuit and was complimentary about my dress.

That evening, he and Sir both changed into catsuits and Sir put his Priest's frock on over that. He had me change into my red nun's habit, with wimple and veil over the clear enclosure suit. We had a simple dinner, which is normal for Christmas Eve at our house. It WAS weird because it was so mundane. During dinner I knelt next to Sir and he fed me bites off his plate. But we talked about Son's career, his car, his girlfriend and other things while we ate dinner.

Later, in the living room, I curled up on the floor, next to Sir's chair which is my usual place now. Son didn't seem concerned about this either. We talked a bit about his girlfriend. She is into his fetish as well, but had to go home to New York for the holidays. We talked about the two of them coming up to see us later, maybe around Easter or so. He said she would be cool with our lifestyle as well and talked about the hooded dress he got her for Christmas. He had already given it to her before she caught her plane for NY. We laughed about the fact that she took it with her and thought she might get to a fetish club over the holiday...sans parental units, though.

We were all tired, so about 11 or so, Sir sent me up to get ready for bed. He and Son talked a bit more, then came up as well. By that time, I was undressed and in bed, but still in the enclosure suit...that's about as naked as I get now. Son said goodnight through the door and Sir joined me for the night. I won't go into details, but suffice it to say that it was an enjoyable Christmas eve with Sir!

Christmas morning we all slept late. About 9am we were all up and had Christmas. I got a lovely new dress, a very tight hobble skirt, two Studio Gum heavy duty hoods and a thinner condom hood...no eyeholes and a thin rubber sheath in my mouth so I can be used orally and can't speak. This one is from Austria, I gather.

I also got books and other things. Son got me several books and we gave him DVDs, CDs, a couple of video games, and gift certificates. Usual sort of Christmas. Again, weird only because it was so mundane, while I was completely encased in a red catsuit with red hood and a red rubber kimono. After presents, Sir put me in the new thin condom helmet which is red too. he then had me kneel facing him for about 2 hours while he and Son watched TV and talked.

This was disconcerting because I was all positioned for him to use me orally (which is NOT uncommon when we are home alone) and yet, our son was there as well. I had some concern that I was about to be introduced to family sex in a most bizarre way, but Sir has never been interested in that at ALL, so I calmed down pretty quickly.

After a few hours, they decided we should go see a movie. the condom hood was removed and I was sent upstairs to change out of the kimono. I put on my corset and a pair of black boots, then a simple red rubber dress with short sleeves. It is a mini-dress and comes to just above my knees. I picked up my black mouthless hood and a pair of black gloves and went back downstairs.

Sir and Son were ready...dressed alike in rubber jeans and t-shirts. Sir put my black mouthless hood on me, explaining to our son that this is how he enforces my silence in public. Son actually helped, zipping the hood shut and smoothing it over my neck and head. Then Sir handed Son a black posture collar for me. It felt very strange to have my son putting a posture collar around my throat, holding my head back slightly to get it to fit, then lacing it closed in back. This collar is one of my favorites...it is the Demask collar that covers the lower half of my face but doesn't force my head back to much. So, with the burqa on, I had four layers of rubber covering my face. It felt so comfy! And knowing that I could share this with my son as well as with Sir was exhilarating.

When he was done, he made the comment that he wants to get one of these collars for his girlfriend.

We went out to a multi-cinema and watched the movie (Lemonny Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events) without incident. There were some people who saw me and whispered to themselve, but no one said anything about our little family group. We had quite a nice afternoon.
So that's how I spent Christmas and how we made our son aware of what we are doing with our latex lifestyle. Boxing day was just spent lazing around the house, all three of us in rubber and Sir showed Son some of the more elaborate bondage he puts me in, like my arm binder and my vacuum bed. Finally, on monday, we took him to the airport and sent him home. By this time we had been out to after christmas sales, movies and dinner and I was getting completely comfortable being out in the burqa. I understand why some women choose to cover like this. It is actually very comfortable to be covered, but able to see. to be isolated in the middle of crowds...theydo seem to part like the red sea when we walk down a crowded aisle at the mall.

I'll write more about the next stage in my next article. Up to this point I had been taking my skin suits off and bathing and spending some time unencased. I was sleeping in loose nightgowns under rubber sheets after Sir undressed me at night. But that changed after Christmas. More about that later.

No comments: